Thank you for visiting Lunarly.com (the “Site”). Lunarly is a subscription box program owned and operated by Bulu, Inc. (“Lunarly”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Information We Collect
We will not collect any personally identifiable information that is not voluntarily supplied by our visitors. Certain actions on the Site, such as registering for an Account or paying for a subscription, require you to provide personal information. We collect personally identifiable information including your name, postal address, email address, demographic information, credit card information and any other information that is necessary to complete that action. If you choose not to provide personal information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or information requested.
How We Use Information
We collect information from our visitors of the Site to provide the best experience possible. We use this information to:
• Make sure our Site is easily accessible.
• Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• Effectively communicate your orders, billing and payment.
• Verify your identity when making a purchase.
• Identify and customize product offerings.
• Alert you to new products or changes in service, solicit feedback, or send you offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. If we decide to provide email offers, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of further emails by notifying us at hello@Lunarly.com.
• Help brands develop better products.
• Compile aggregated demographic information for market research, data trending, or similar uses. The aggregated information and studies will not be linked to any personally identifiable information.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Lunarly may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We utilize tracking information to ensure our Site is working properly, including the performance and functionality of the site. We also gather tracking information for advertising purposes to give a more customized marketing experience.
Other Information We Receive
For subscribers, we collect sample surveys and product reviews given on the Site. Participation in these sample surveys or product reviews is completely voluntary. We collect this data and anonymize it to share with brand partners who provide samples for our customers’ boxes. Brand partners do not receive personal information such as name, address, etc. about customers when they receive this anonymized product data.
Commitment to Data Security
The security of your personally identifiable information is of utmost concern to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We follow strict industry standards when it comes to protection of your credit card information. This information is encrypted and transmitted for storage to Authorize.net and their high security vaults. Your information is ‘tokenized’ by Lunarly, which means no credit information is retained in Lunarly’s own system. Instead, we utilize a token that is associated with your account - this token has no intrinsic value. Please refrain from sending credit card information directly to our team.
While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
How To Control Your Personal Information
In your account: You can update/delete your personal information at any time within your account.
Contact Us: If you cannot remove published content or cannot change your personal information please contact us at hello@Lunarly.com.
Block Cookies: You can stop targeted advertising and prevent access to cookies on your computer by adjusting your internet browser settings to block cookies.
Opt-out: At any time you may opt-out of our emails or even terminate your account to prevent any further use of the account. You can submit these requests by emailing us at hello@Lunarly.com.
Retention of Data
We respect the privacy of children. We do not intend for persons under the age of 18 to use this site without the permission of a parent/guardian. We ask that children under the age of 18 do not share any personal information to the site without the consent and supervision of a responsible parent or legal guardian. This site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties other than as described below.
- Service Providers and Other Third Parties. We may use contractors, service providers and other third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf and may share the personal information collected from you to allow such parties to perform these functions. These third-party service providers may interact with your browser, collect or have access to some or all of the personal information collected in connection with certain interactive functions offered through the Site. Examples include administering e-mail services, monitoring web site activity and running special promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests or surveys. We may also share the personal information collected from you with specific partners that perform certain other services on our behalf, or that offer other products and services.
- Business Transfers. In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Lunarly’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Lunarly about its users is among the assets transferred, such information may be transferred to the buyer or other successor.
- Compliance with Law/Safety. We may share your personal information when we believe disclosure is permitted or required by law and when we believe that the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or safety of Lunarly, our customers or the public. This includes sharing information with other companies for the purpose of fraud prevention or investigation.
By email: hello@Lunarly.com
By Phone: 1-855-221-1019
Effective: July 11, 2018
4830-5971-3645, v. 2